Saturday, February 28, 2015

 Just a little fun out in the snow. The kids and puppies thoroughly enjoy running around in the back yard. Yeah, I wish it was about 40 degrees warmer, but the puppies seem to like chasing the kids around in the snow.  It's too cold to let them out for extended periods of time, but when they are out their exploring and enjoying the freedom.  Today my nieces Maryn and Birkley came to join in the fun.  I'm guessing right now the puppies are sound asleep.  They were a little worn out after running the length of the yard many, many, many times!  A week from today they will start going home. Kind of hard to imagine that time is here already.  The puppies will be missed, but I can honestly say it's getting to be that time.  Every time I go out back multiple puppies have jumped over their box, and pretty well tore into anything they can get their paws on. Just recently it was the garbage can knocked over!