Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 4

As you can see the pups are pretty cozy!   Life is good for a puppy. Eat, sleep, and then eat some more.  We clipped dew claws tonight but that didn't cause to much trouble.   I had my 3 (ages 2,3, and 5) youngest kids in helping me if you call that helping.   It was pretty cute though every time Gracyn would hand me a puppy they would put their heads behind the coats so they didn't have to hear the puppies cry.  The biggest cry of the night came from K.K. (our 2 year old) as she leaned up against the door, and Boden (our 3 year old) opened it and she fell on her face in the snow.   Other than that everything went well....haha   As you can see the puppies love to snuggle up next to each other.   I doesn't really matter if their lined up neatly, all in a pile, or ones got their butt on top of their siblings head, they just like to snuggle up!  Remi is doing great.  She keeps a watchful  eye over her little ones, but always amazes me at how gentle-natured she is.  The kids can practically lay on her when she's feeding, or sit and pet her puppies and she never gets upset with them.